We recognize the importance of protecting the personal information you provide at www.remi.edu.in, the website owned by the Real Estate Management Institute (REMI). This statement tells you about the information REMI collects, how it uses the information, and how you can control the information you provide. Naredco.remi.edu.in is a subdomain under the REMI website www.remi.edu.in.
Other websites affiliated with REMI for the delivery of products and services maintain their privacy policies.
What information do we collect
We gather the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, learn about our visitors, and maintain our alumni and customer records:
- The contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone, and fax numbers, e-mail addresses, firm affiliations, and titles);
- Tracking information each time you visit our site, use our online store, or access links in our electronic communication; and
- Information you volunteer, via applications, profiles, surveys, or purchase forms (for example, education, designations, specialties, property types, affiliations with other real estate organizations, and general demographic data).
How we use the information we collect
We use this information to:
- Maintain our customer directory;
- Improve and customize the content and layout of our site and other communication tools, such as newsletters and blogs;
- Notify you of updates to our site;
- Notify you of relevant products and services;
- Notify you of upcoming events and programs;
- Track usage of our site
- Share access to partners; and
- Assist local REMI chapters in membership tracking and for their use for purposes similar to those listed above.
REMI does not share, contact information with third parties, except:
- to partners participating in the REMI Partner program or Industry Partner Program,
- to coalitions formed for the advancement of industry interests in regulatory or legislative activity;
- When required by law or valid legal process.
We maintain security procedures and standards that we believe are as safe as today’s technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible.
Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card for products, dues, or other services is encrypted and will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will never be sold, shared, or provided to other third parties.
You may contact REMI Headquarters at 9372386160 during business hours with questions or requests relating to this policy.